How can I obtain the forms for Late Drop/Late Withdrawal/Medical Withdrawal?

To obtain forms, please choose one of the following options below:

  • Email College of Graduate Studies Office of Academic Services ([email protected]) from your account with your name, UCF ID (formerly known as PID), a brief summary of your situation, and the semester/classes involved in your request;
  • Or speak with an Academic Services advisor in person. We are located in Millican Hall, room 230.

Due to student privacy policies, we can only give forms to and accept forms from the student requesting them – please do not have friends or family pick up or drop off forms. Once you have received the forms and filled them out, please submit the completed petition to our office with a photo id or mail it to us. Faxed or emailed documents will not be accepted in lieu of the originals. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that Academic Services has received the petition request.

Mailing address:

College of Graduate Studies, Office of Academic Services
MH 210
P.O. Box 160125
Orlando, FL 32816-0112