How do I register for the CITI Responsible Conduct of Research module?
- Go to citiprogram.org
- Follow the instructions on the CITI Main Menu to create a user account for yourself, giving special attention to these fields
- Select “University of Central Florida” as your institution
- For your name, enter the same First Name and Last Name that displays in your myUCF Student Center (my.ucf.edu)
- On the second registration page, provide the information requested by UCF, giving special attention to these fields
- Institutional email address – Enter your Knights e-mail address, which is your official UCF student e-mail address
- UCF Employee Number – Enter your UCF ID, example: a1234567)
- On the Select Curriculum page, scroll down to Question 2, Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR), and select the course in the appropriate disciplinary area for you.
- On the next registration page, you may also affiliate yourself with another institution, if you wish. Otherwise, select No.
- You have now completed CITI registration.
- To access the course, go to the My Courses section on the CITI Main Menu and you should see the Responsible Conduct of Research course.
- To start the course, click the red Enter link in the Status column.
You may choose to complete the training in one session or in multiple sessions. Once you have completed your CITI training, please send a copy of your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org.