Home » Frequently asked Questions » I am a graduate student who is enrolled[...]


I am a graduate student who is enrolled in an undergraduate class as a pre-requisite for my graduate program and I am expecting a C grade in this class. If I choose the S/U option, will I receive an S or a U?


S/U grading is linked to your status as a graduate student. Thus, any grade of C that you earn, regardless of the level of class you are taking, will be evaluated using the graduate S/U conversion. Any C grade you earn will be converted to a U grade.