I am in provisional admission status, on probation, or on a conditional retention plan. Can I choose S/U grading?

Yes, but it is important to consider the implications of your choice. If you were admitted provisionally or are currently on probation or a Conditional Retention Plan, you should contact the student services team in Graduate Studies (email [email protected]) about your specific situation before opting in.