Home » Frequently asked Questions » I am working on forming my thesis or[...]


I am working on forming my thesis or dissertation committee and getting approved to enroll in thesis or dissertation hours for the first time in Summer 2020 and need signatures of all my committee members. What do I do?


The College of Graduate Studies will temporarily accept Thesis and Dissertation Advisory Committee forms with electronic initials and signatures, where appropriate. Students are responsible for obtaining signatures on the Thesis Advisory Form and the Doctoral but it must be reviewed and then submitted by graduate program staff to gradcommittee@ucf.edu.