Home » Frequently asked Questions » I’m not supposed to be on campus, how[...]


I’m not supposed to be on campus, how do I get all my approval forms signed?


The College of Graduate Studies will temporarily accept electronic versions of the Thesis and Dissertation forms with electronic signatures. Unless otherwise specified by the committee chair, the candidate is responsible for obtaining signatures on approval forms from the committee members. Approval forms can be accessed through the Thesis and Dissertation Services Site.  You can visit the How to Help Grad Students: Thesis and Dissertation Webcourse  – Creating and Using an Adobe Acrobat Digital ID Signature for assistance. Please submit signed approval forms to editor@ucf.edu.