Home » Frequently asked Questions » What is an Intent to Graduate and how[...]


What is an Intent to Graduate and how do I file it?


In order to apply to graduate, a student must submit an Intent to Graduate (ITG) form by the respective deadline. Failure to submit an ITG by the deadline will result in your inability to participate in the commencement ceremony. Submit the Intent to Graduate (ITG) application through myUCF Student Self Service during the application filing window as posted in the UCF Academic Calendar.
myUCF Self Service > Student Center > Other Academic… > Intent to graduate – Apply