Get Social—Stay Connected
Want to stay connected with all the latest and greatest news and announcements from the College of Graduate Studies? Get social with us!
- Discover scholarship opportunities and upcoming events involving graduate students.
- Find out about university and program deadlines and reminders.
- Read announcements for seminars, ETD and professional development workshop.
- Learn about distinguished graduate students that are making news.
- Connect with classmates from your courses.
- Scroll through recent event photos, such as the Graduate Research Forum.
- Ask us questions.
- So don’t forget to follow the College of Graduate Studies on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+.
Share This Article
Searching for the right graduate school is going to look a little different this year. The coronavirus pandemic has put a halt to one-on-one visits at many universities and colleges...
Nearly 800 million people are without clean drinking water in the world, and for the environmental chemist and second-year doctoral candidate Lorianne Shultz, this is no small problem. In her...
The increase in remote work and e-learning sparked by the COVID-19 pandemic means more people are reading in digital formats, from eye-straining, small-text documents to PDFs that have embedded pictures...
The Adobe Max 2020 Creativity conference kicks off Tuesday and this year the event is completely virtual and free. Celebrities alongside tech gurus will discuss products and the power to...
Four years after it launched, NASA’s OSIRIS REx NASA mission is closing in on its big day. On Oct. 20, the spacecraft is scheduled to complete its touch-and-go move to...