New Programs Starting in Fall
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2015-2016 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved one new graduate program and seven new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2015-2016 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved one new program:
- Nanotechnology MS
Seven new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Advanced Quantitative Methodologies in Educational and Human Sciences Certificate
- Destination Marketing and Management Certificate
- Event Management Certificate
- Health Information Administration Certificate
- Intelligence and National Security Certificate
- Mathematics and Science Educator Certificate
- Modeling and Simulation of Behavioral Cybersecurity Certificate
Six new graduate degree tracks were created in the following programs:
- MD/PhD track in the Biomedical Sciences PhD program
- Orlando Part-Time Advanced Standing track in the Social Work MSW program
- Thesis and Nonthesis tracks in both theMA and MS Interdisciplinary Studies programs
- The Interdisciplinary Studies MA and MS programs have moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Conservation Biology PSM program has moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Biomedical Sciences PhD program has moved to the College of Medicine.
- The title of the Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner track has changed to Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner track in the Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing MSN, and Graduate Certificate programs.
For more information, please visit www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu.
Share This Article
Graduate Student Association Election Results
The Graduate Student Association (GSA) has announced the results of its 2023-2024 officer election. The newly elected officers will take on leadership roles and work to enhance the academic, social,...
UCF is Designing Self-Repairing Oyster Reefs to Protect Florida’s Coastlines
A University of Central Florida engineering researcher is part of an international team of scientists who are developing oyster-based shoreline protection for U.S. coastlines. The work is through a $12.6...
UCF Ranks as a Top 25 U.S. Public University for Patents Granted
The University of Central Florida has moved into the ranks of the top 25 public universities in the nation for patents granted, according to the latest report from the National...
Your Graduate Student Association Candidates
The 2023-2034 Election of the Graduate Students Association Board will include nine candidates from various disciplines across UCF to run for president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary next week. Voting...
UCF Graduate Programs Climb in U.S. News Rankings, Highlighting Research Excellence and Community Impact
UCF, a top-tier public research university renowned for driving innovation and delivering broad-based prosperity, continues to distinguish itself in the latest U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Schools rankings. In these influential 2023-24...