New Programs Starting in Fall
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2015-2016 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved one new graduate program and seven new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2015-2016 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved one new program:
- Nanotechnology MS
Seven new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Advanced Quantitative Methodologies in Educational and Human Sciences Certificate
- Destination Marketing and Management Certificate
- Event Management Certificate
- Health Information Administration Certificate
- Intelligence and National Security Certificate
- Mathematics and Science Educator Certificate
- Modeling and Simulation of Behavioral Cybersecurity Certificate
Six new graduate degree tracks were created in the following programs:
- MD/PhD track in the Biomedical Sciences PhD program
- Orlando Part-Time Advanced Standing track in the Social Work MSW program
- Thesis and Nonthesis tracks in both theMA and MS Interdisciplinary Studies programs
- The Interdisciplinary Studies MA and MS programs have moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Conservation Biology PSM program has moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Biomedical Sciences PhD program has moved to the College of Medicine.
- The title of the Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner track has changed to Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner track in the Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing MSN, and Graduate Certificate programs.
For more information, please visit www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu.
Share This Article
The University of Central Florida is one of more than 800 institutions with graduate schools surveyed by U.S. News on an annual basis. The first ranking listed encompasses all universities....
The University of Central Florida today named Grace Marie Bochenek ’98PhD its new director of the School of Modeling, Simulation and Training following a national search. Bochenek brings more than 25 years of experience...
For many people suffering from depression, chronic pain, and addiction, common treatment options such as psychotherapy and medication don’t work, according to scientific and public health reports. That’s why researchers...
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is proud to recognize the following graduate students and faculty for their excellence. The honorees were recognized during Founder’s Day. Each year the Graduate...
This year’s Reach for the Stars honorees really lives up to the award name. They are tackling some huge problems and are conducting research that betters society and improves the...