New Programs Starting in Fall
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2015-2016 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved one new graduate program and seven new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2015-2016 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved one new program:
- Nanotechnology MS
Seven new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Advanced Quantitative Methodologies in Educational and Human Sciences Certificate
- Destination Marketing and Management Certificate
- Event Management Certificate
- Health Information Administration Certificate
- Intelligence and National Security Certificate
- Mathematics and Science Educator Certificate
- Modeling and Simulation of Behavioral Cybersecurity Certificate
Six new graduate degree tracks were created in the following programs:
- MD/PhD track in the Biomedical Sciences PhD program
- Orlando Part-Time Advanced Standing track in the Social Work MSW program
- Thesis and Nonthesis tracks in both theMA and MS Interdisciplinary Studies programs
- The Interdisciplinary Studies MA and MS programs have moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Conservation Biology PSM program has moved to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The Biomedical Sciences PhD program has moved to the College of Medicine.
- The title of the Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner track has changed to Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner track in the Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing MSN, and Graduate Certificate programs.
For more information, please visit www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu.
Share This Article
Seven University of Central Florida graduate students are currently interning at Adobe and 3M, among other leading employers thanks to fellowships supported by the National Graduate Degrees for Minorities in...
UCF physics graduate student Olga Harrington Pinto is counting down the minutes until July 12. She is one of eight UCF researchers and one alumna who will be using the...
University of Central Florida hospitality researchers have co-authored an international report that identifies ways to ensure sustainable coastal and marine tourism around the globe. These include a renewed focus on stimulating new...
A partnership between the School of Performing Arts, the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, and the Department of Psychology at UCF is helping improve the lives of people living...
UCF, the nation’s Space University, has now entered an agreement with the U.S. Space Force to help develop technology and an agile workforce ready for space. The two organizations recently...