What’s New in the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved two new graduate programs and six new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2013-2014 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved the following new programs:
- Hospitality Management PhD
- Security Studies PhD
Six new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Fundraising Certificate
- Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Research Administration Certificate
- World Languages Education – English for Speakers of Other Languages Certificate
- World Languages Education – Languages Other than English Certificate
One new graduate degree track was created in the following program:
- Master’s +30 track in the Education EdS program
- Pre-Kindergarten Handicapped Endorsement certificate is now Prekindergarten Disabilities certificate.
- Sport Leadership and Coaching track is now the Coaching track in the Sport and Exercise Science MS program.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist certificate is now the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult-Gerontology certificate.
Share This Article
Searching for the right graduate school is going to look a little different this year. The coronavirus pandemic has put a halt to one-on-one visits at many universities and colleges...
The increase in remote work and e-learning sparked by the COVID-19 pandemic means more people are reading in digital formats, from eye-straining, small-text documents to PDFs that have embedded pictures...
The Adobe Max 2020 Creativity conference kicks off Tuesday and this year the event is completely virtual and free. Celebrities alongside tech gurus will discuss products and the power to...
Four years after it launched, NASA’s OSIRIS REx NASA mission is closing in on its big day. On Oct. 20, the spacecraft is scheduled to complete its touch-and-go move to...
For interdisciplinary faculty to focus on big problems, such as the growing need for cybersecurity in a digital age. The effort began with six clusters overseen by the Provost Office...