What’s New in the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved two new graduate programs and six new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2013-2014 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved the following new programs:
- Hospitality Management PhD
- Security Studies PhD
Six new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Fundraising Certificate
- Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Research Administration Certificate
- World Languages Education – English for Speakers of Other Languages Certificate
- World Languages Education – Languages Other than English Certificate
One new graduate degree track was created in the following program:
- Master’s +30 track in the Education EdS program
- Pre-Kindergarten Handicapped Endorsement certificate is now Prekindergarten Disabilities certificate.
- Sport Leadership and Coaching track is now the Coaching track in the Sport and Exercise Science MS program.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist certificate is now the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult-Gerontology certificate.
Share This Article
The University of Central Florida is one of more than 800 institutions with graduate schools surveyed by U.S. News on an annual basis. The first ranking listed encompasses all universities....
The University of Central Florida today named Grace Marie Bochenek ’98PhD its new director of the School of Modeling, Simulation and Training following a national search. Bochenek brings more than 25 years of experience...
For many people suffering from depression, chronic pain, and addiction, common treatment options such as psychotherapy and medication don’t work, according to scientific and public health reports. That’s why researchers...
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is proud to recognize the following graduate students and faculty for their excellence. The honorees were recognized during Founder’s Day. Each year the Graduate...
This year’s Reach for the Stars honorees really lives up to the award name. They are tackling some huge problems and are conducting research that betters society and improves the...