What’s New in the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved two new graduate programs and six new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2013-2014 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved the following new programs:
- Hospitality Management PhD
- Security Studies PhD
Six new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Fundraising Certificate
- Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Research Administration Certificate
- World Languages Education – English for Speakers of Other Languages Certificate
- World Languages Education – Languages Other than English Certificate
One new graduate degree track was created in the following program:
- Master’s +30 track in the Education EdS program
- Pre-Kindergarten Handicapped Endorsement certificate is now Prekindergarten Disabilities certificate.
- Sport Leadership and Coaching track is now the Coaching track in the Sport and Exercise Science MS program.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist certificate is now the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult-Gerontology certificate.
Share This Article
Stargazers are in for a very rare treat on Monday. If the clouds cooperate, they’ll be able to see the “Bethlehem Star” — an event that hasn’t been seen in...
Arecibo Observatory Helps Researchers Find Possible ‘First Hints’ of Low-Frequency Gravitational Waves
Data from Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico has been used to help detect the first possible hints of low-frequency disturbances in the curvature of space-time. The results were presented today at the...
Florida’s threatened coral reefs have a more than $4 billion annual economic impact on the state’s economy, and the University of Central Florida researchers are zeroing in on one factor...
A prototype sensor that detects Moondust by shooting lasers through the sky has successfully completed its first hurdle. That means UCF is one step closer to building the real instrument...
This week marks the fourth time in three years that representatives from UCF-based Limbitless Solutions has spoken at the United Nations. Limbitless Solutions, which makes bionic arms for children and...