What’s New in the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved two new graduate programs and six new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2013-2014 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved the following new programs:
- Hospitality Management PhD
- Security Studies PhD
Six new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Fundraising Certificate
- Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Research Administration Certificate
- World Languages Education – English for Speakers of Other Languages Certificate
- World Languages Education – Languages Other than English Certificate
One new graduate degree track was created in the following program:
- Master’s +30 track in the Education EdS program
- Pre-Kindergarten Handicapped Endorsement certificate is now Prekindergarten Disabilities certificate.
- Sport Leadership and Coaching track is now the Coaching track in the Sport and Exercise Science MS program.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist certificate is now the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult-Gerontology certificate.
Share This Article
As you embark on graduate study at UCF, the College of Graduate Studies is committed to providing comprehensive assistance throughout your academic journey. Reaching your full potential requires hard work,...
Pursuing graduate study is one of the most significant decisions a person will make in shaping their life. Whether you want to become an expert in your field, advance further...
A new Naval Research Laboratory-funded project led by a UCF researcher will work to create a morphing hypersonic engine for ultra-fast travel, building on UCF’s already leading-edge developing hypersonic propulsion....
UCF’s 3 NSF CAREER Awardees Lead Advancements in Heart Health, Solar Energy and Wireless Communication
UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science assistant professors Kenle Chen, Zhaomiao (Walter) Guo, and Luigi Perotti have been named 2023 National Science Foundation (NSF) Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) award winners. The combined award total...
UCF sea turtle research was recently highlighted for the 50th anniversary of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) with a visit from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and National...