What’s New in the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved two new graduate programs and six new graduate certificates.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2013-2014 academic year. However, information in the catalog is subject to change.
This year, UCF approved the following new programs:
- Hospitality Management PhD
- Security Studies PhD
Six new graduate certificate programs were approved:
- Fundraising Certificate
- Intervention Specialist Certificate
- Military Social Work Certificate
- Research Administration Certificate
- World Languages Education – English for Speakers of Other Languages Certificate
- World Languages Education – Languages Other than English Certificate
One new graduate degree track was created in the following program:
- Master’s +30 track in the Education EdS program
- Pre-Kindergarten Handicapped Endorsement certificate is now Prekindergarten Disabilities certificate.
- Sport Leadership and Coaching track is now the Coaching track in the Sport and Exercise Science MS program.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist certificate is now the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult-Gerontology certificate.
Share This Article
Seven University of Central Florida graduate students are currently interning at Adobe and 3M, among other leading employers thanks to fellowships supported by the National Graduate Degrees for Minorities in...
UCF physics graduate student Olga Harrington Pinto is counting down the minutes until July 12. She is one of eight UCF researchers and one alumna who will be using the...
University of Central Florida hospitality researchers have co-authored an international report that identifies ways to ensure sustainable coastal and marine tourism around the globe. These include a renewed focus on stimulating new...
A partnership between the School of Performing Arts, the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, and the Department of Psychology at UCF is helping improve the lives of people living...
UCF, the nation’s Space University, has now entered an agreement with the U.S. Space Force to help develop technology and an agile workforce ready for space. The two organizations recently...