Home » Frequently asked Questions » I am an international graduate applicant. What kind[...]


I am an international graduate applicant. What kind of academic credentials are required when applying for graduate studies at UCF?


Scanned official documents to be submitted will include: transcripts/mark sheets showing all classes taken, and grades/marks earned; degree certificates/diplomas showing degrees conferred, and dates awarded; and English translations, when necessary. More information can be found by visiting UCF’s Sample Country Requirements.

If you receive an offer of admission, you will be required to submit an official paper transcript. The official paper transcript will be compared to the document you uploaded. Any alterations or omission of information on the transcripts submitted to The University of Central Florida could be grounds for cancellation of your application and/or the withdrawal of the offer of admission.