Graduate Student Association Officer Applications Due
The Graduate Student Association Election process has officially begun. If you would like to run for an officer position of the GSA (President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer) please review the following:
- Candidate Applications are due on Friday, Sept. 11, 9:00 pm to [email protected]. Requirements and instructions for submission can be found on the application form.
- Candidates Announced and Active Campaigning – we will send information about you and your platform to all students and post via Social Media from Monday, Sept. 14 – Wednesday, Sept. 16.
- Graduate Voting will occur Wednesday, Sept. 16 – Friday, Sept. 18.
- Results announced Monday, Sept. 21.
- Due to budget constraints, the President and Vice President positions will be NOT be appointed a Graduate Assistantships for the fall term.
Please consider representing the graduate student body at UCF. It is more important than ever that graduate students have reliable leadership. Join a team that works together in protecting the interests of graduate students. Collaborate with the College of Graduate Studies, the Graduate Student Center, Graduate Outreach, and other campus partners to move the needle on the graduate experience for your peers.
Share This Article
UCF Student Research Week 2023 Kicks Off with the Academic Exhibition of the Year
UCF students will share their findings with the university community during Student Research Week, March 27-31. Compiling and condensing all their work on one poster each, students will present their work...
UCF Researcher Creates World’s First Energy-saving Paint – Inspired by Butterflies
University of Central Florida researcher Debashis Chanda, a professor in UCF’s NanoScience Technology Center, has drawn inspiration from butterflies to create the first environmentally friendly, large-scale and multicolor alternative to pigment-based...
A World of Possibilities is Right Here
The requests come regularly to the research teams at UCF’s Institute of Simulation and Training (IST). The change leader of a company or with a government agency wants to know how they can take...
UCF Researcher Receives DOE Funding to Advance Human Understanding of AI Reasoning
A University of Central Florida researcher has received funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to enhance the current understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) reasoning. The project focuses on...
UCF Graduate Dean’s Dissertation Completion Fellowship Drives Excellence, Provides Aid
As the cost of living has risen dramatically over the past several years, financial assistance has become a vital component of student success. There is no doubt that completing a...