What’s New in the 2020 Graduate Catalog?
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2020-2021 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved 15 new graduate certificates and six graduate degree tracks.
UCF approved 15 graduate certificate programs, many which were created in response to COVID-19, providing those with heightened skills and insight, making them even more valuable to employers:
- Applied Photonics Graduate Certificate
- Conflict Resolution and Analysis Graduate Certificate
- Cyber Risk Management Graduate Certificate
- Data Analytics Graduate Certificate
- Data Modeling Graduate Certificate
- Financial Mathematics Graduate Certificate
- FinTech Graduate Certificate
- Interdisciplinary Language and Literacy Intervention Graduate Certificate
- Mixed Reality Engineering Graduate Certificate
- Optical Imaging Systems Graduate Certificate
- Research Smarts Graduate Certificate
- Social Justice in Public Service Graduate Certificate
- Technologies for Smart Communities Graduate Certificate
Six new graduate degree tracks were created in the following programs:
- Accounting MSA, Assurance Track
- Accounting MSA, Management Track
- Accounting MSA, Taxation Track
- Aerospace Engineering MSAE, Guidance Control and Dynamics Track
- Education PhD, Learning Sciences Track
- Mechanical Engineering MSME, Guidance Control and Dynamics Track
Other changes occurred in the following programs:
- The Emerging Media MFA, Studio Art and the Computer Track has changed its name to Emerging Media MFA, Studio Art and Design Track.
- The Engineering Management MS, Professional Engineering Management Track has changed its name to the Engineering Management MSEM, Professional Project and Systems Engineering Track.
- Statistical Computing MS and Statistical Computing MS, Data Mining Track have changed their names to Statistics and Data Science MS and Statistics and Data Science MS, Data Science Track.
- The Conservation Biology PhD and tracks have changed their names to Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Conservation Biology Track and Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Integrative Biology Track.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2020-2021 academic year. However, the information in the catalog is subject to change.
Share This Article
Stargazers are in for a very rare treat on Monday. If the clouds cooperate, they’ll be able to see the “Bethlehem Star” — an event that hasn’t been seen in...
Arecibo Observatory Helps Researchers Find Possible ‘First Hints’ of Low-Frequency Gravitational Waves
Data from Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico has been used to help detect the first possible hints of low-frequency disturbances in the curvature of space-time. The results were presented today at the...
Florida’s threatened coral reefs have a more than $4 billion annual economic impact on the state’s economy, and the University of Central Florida researchers are zeroing in on one factor...
A prototype sensor that detects Moondust by shooting lasers through the sky has successfully completed its first hurdle. That means UCF is one step closer to building the real instrument...
This week marks the fourth time in three years that representatives from UCF-based Limbitless Solutions has spoken at the United Nations. Limbitless Solutions, which makes bionic arms for children and...