What’s New in the 2020 Graduate Catalog?
The UCF College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce the 2020-2021 Graduate Catalog is available online at www.graduatecatalog.ucf.edu. The university has approved 15 new graduate certificates and six graduate degree tracks.
UCF approved 15 graduate certificate programs, many which were created in response to COVID-19, providing those with heightened skills and insight, making them even more valuable to employers:
- Applied Photonics Graduate Certificate
- Conflict Resolution and Analysis Graduate Certificate
- Cyber Risk Management Graduate Certificate
- Data Analytics Graduate Certificate
- Data Modeling Graduate Certificate
- Financial Mathematics Graduate Certificate
- FinTech Graduate Certificate
- Interdisciplinary Language and Literacy Intervention Graduate Certificate
- Mixed Reality Engineering Graduate Certificate
- Optical Imaging Systems Graduate Certificate
- Research Smarts Graduate Certificate
- Social Justice in Public Service Graduate Certificate
- Technologies for Smart Communities Graduate Certificate
Six new graduate degree tracks were created in the following programs:
- Accounting MSA, Assurance Track
- Accounting MSA, Management Track
- Accounting MSA, Taxation Track
- Aerospace Engineering MSAE, Guidance Control and Dynamics Track
- Education PhD, Learning Sciences Track
- Mechanical Engineering MSME, Guidance Control and Dynamics Track
Other changes occurred in the following programs:
- The Emerging Media MFA, Studio Art and the Computer Track has changed its name to Emerging Media MFA, Studio Art and Design Track.
- The Engineering Management MS, Professional Engineering Management Track has changed its name to the Engineering Management MSEM, Professional Project and Systems Engineering Track.
- Statistical Computing MS and Statistical Computing MS, Data Mining Track have changed their names to Statistics and Data Science MS and Statistics and Data Science MS, Data Science Track.
- The Conservation Biology PhD and tracks have changed their names to Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Conservation Biology Track and Integrative and Conservation Biology PhD, Integrative Biology Track.
The catalog contains a description of the various policies, graduate programs, degree requirements, course offerings, and related matters intended to be in effect at the University of Central Florida during the 2020-2021 academic year. However, the information in the catalog is subject to change.
Share This Article
As you embark on graduate study at UCF, the College of Graduate Studies is committed to providing comprehensive assistance throughout your academic journey. Reaching your full potential requires hard work,...
Pursuing graduate study is one of the most significant decisions a person will make in shaping their life. Whether you want to become an expert in your field, advance further...
A new Naval Research Laboratory-funded project led by a UCF researcher will work to create a morphing hypersonic engine for ultra-fast travel, building on UCF’s already leading-edge developing hypersonic propulsion....
UCF’s 3 NSF CAREER Awardees Lead Advancements in Heart Health, Solar Energy and Wireless Communication
UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science assistant professors Kenle Chen, Zhaomiao (Walter) Guo, and Luigi Perotti have been named 2023 National Science Foundation (NSF) Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) award winners. The combined award total...
UCF sea turtle research was recently highlighted for the 50th anniversary of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) with a visit from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) and National...