UCF’s College of Graduate Studies provides many services for Graduate Students, including:
- Application and admission of all graduate students and residency classification and reclassification.
- Students’ academic records from the first term through graduation certification and commencement.
- Thesis and dissertation formatting and final submission.
- Funding packages for assistantship and fellowship students.
- Ensuring all graduate student teachers are prepared for their duties and receive assessments.
- Presentation Fellowships to help students present their research at conferences.
- Resources to help graduate students succeed, including the Pathways to Success workshops program, Graduate Student Center, Graduate Orientation, and other graduate student events.
Downtown Hours and Office Location
Tuesday and Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
UnionWest, Room 216