How do I order official transcripts?

All transcripts must be ordered through Parchment. If you remember your NID, you may order through myUCF. To request a transcript, go to: myUCF > Student Self Service > Student Center > Under the Academics subheader in the center of the page, click on the “other academic…” drop-down menu and select “Transcript: Request Official.”