How will I receive CARES Act funding if my request is approved?
Direct deposit is the fastest way to receive your funding, and banking information can be updated via myUCF. Instructions are available here.
- Log onto myUCF
- Click on ‘Financial Account’ tile
- Click on the ’Direct Deposit’ link
- Enter the bank account details and click the ‘Next’ button
- Review and agree to the Direct Deposit Agreement
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
Only U.S bank accounts can be used for direct deposit. Some banks make take longer to process payments.
Students without direct deposit will be mailed a paper check to the home address on record with the university. The home address in myUCF must be a residential U.S. address