Home » Forms and References » Walk-Only Intent to Graduate

Walk-Only Intent to Graduate

This form may be completed by graduate alumni who earned a master’s, specialist, or doctoral degree within three semesters of when their degree was awarded. Completed forms should be submitted to the graduate affairs office of the respective college of the degree program for review and approval.