Home » Frequently asked Questions » Do I need to register myself for the[...]


Do I need to register myself for the health insurance paid by the College of Graduate Studies?


No, the College of Graduate Studies will send notice to Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk to enroll you in paid UnitedHealthcare health insurance coverage once we have received your completed Health Insurance Form (submitted through your myUCF Student Center) and have verified your qualifying assistantship or fellowship.