Home » Frequently asked Questions » I am an international student. Do I qualify[...]


I am an international student. Do I qualify for financial support?


International students are eligible for graduate assistantships and certain university fellowships.

International students with fellowships must complete additional paperwork with the UCF Global. Deferments for tuition and fellowship awards will be placed on the student’s account, but payment cannot occur until all required paperwork is completed and the valid Social Security Number (SSN) has been provided to the Registrar’s Office.

Review the Financial Information section of the current Graduate Catalog for additional information.