Home » Frequently asked Questions » Do I need to submit a new Program[...]


Do I need to submit a new Program of Study if my plans change?


If you are admitted to a new or additional graduate program, you will need to submit a new POS. Schedule a meeting with your advisor to help guide you through the changes. Familiarize yourself with UCF Graduate Policies, so that your proposed changes do not violate policy and cause delays in your graduation.